A whopping 37% of associations are struggling to stand out. According to Membership Marketing’s 2017 benchmarking report, the top internal challenge to growing association membership is communicating value.
Sound familiar? Keep reading.
In our recent ASAE (American Society of Association Executives) guest blog, UNA's own Anthony Clervi explains how to prove your membership return on investment (ROI) to both prospective members and your existing members.
Demonstrate Association Membership ROI
*Image courtesy of ASAE
- Increasing retention is one of the most cost-effective ways to increase your revenue
- Survey members about their goals and what they appreciate most about your membership
- Your membership ROI is determined by how well you help members achieve their goals
- Ask members to put a dollar amount on each benefit/service, so that you can quantify your ROI
- Visualize your ROI, help your visual learners see how valuable you are
- Use case studies and testimonials to demonstrate to prospective members that you deliver value
- Use social media to turn members into recruiters, so they can show prospects what they're missing