If you've ever wondered if joining a Group Purchasing Organization could help your business, check out this SlideShare. It explains how partnering with a GPO increases your savings and gets you better contracts.
Conclusion: The 5 Benefits of Joining a GPO
- Increases savings across major indirect categories
- Offers better contracts with premier suppliers
- Improves supplier relationship management and accountability
- You get category expertise, monitoring, and mediation on every supplier deal you use
- Agreements can be implemented quickly, no RFP or negotiation needed
Bottom line, partnering with a Group Purchasing Organization, can help your business scale and grow. Learn more.